With AccountSense, you will experience a hands-on and personal approach from an experienced financial management specialist. We have over 6 years of experience with clients in a wide range of industries ranging in annual revenue up to excess of $40M with simple or complex accounting needs. Our goal is to assist clients in managing their business and accounting needs through a customized approach by providing virtual and occasional on-site services on either a daily, weekly, monthly or as needed basis.
AccountSense provides complete accounting services, with a specialty in job costing and construction accounting.
- Cash and Accrual-basis accounting
- General accounting functions involving general ledger activity, accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Fixed Assets, Lease Accounting
- Management of bank accounts, payroll, and quarterly payroll taxes
- Bank and credit card reconciliations
- Accrued expense reconciliations
- Proper revenue recognition
- Accounting for intercompany transactions
Already have an in-house accountant? You are never too small to need the partnership of a good Accounting Manager. With AccountSense you get the benefit of an Accounting Manager, at the cost and capacity that best fits your company’s needs.
- Provide guidance and training to your accounting team necessary to efficiently and effectively get their job done and implement the correct processes
- Provide analysis and reporting that will help grow your business
- Provide and discuss Work in Progress (WIP) schedules for construction companies
- Perform multiple-entity accounting and financial reporting
As a licensed CPA in California, AccountSense provides financial information that is accurate and follows all Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Provide regular financial statements prepared in accordance with GAAP
- Accounting analysis to make sure your management team has relevant, up-to-date information
- Added confidence from the knowledge that a CPA is acting as your Accounting Manager
- Reduction of any outside accounting fees you may currently incur
- Collaborate with external CPA firm to streamline all of end-of-year activities
- Assist in documentation and monitoring of internal controls
- Month-end Close process improvement
- AP and AR process improvement
- Perform a deep dive into your company’s accounting fixing all areas thus ensuring all balances are up to date and no discrepancies are noted.
- Sometimes the best investment is your current employees. With AccountSense, we provide training to your in-house accounting employees on various accounting topics such as proper classification of expenses, intercompany transactions, capitalization vs. expensing items, creation of a Work in Progress (WIP) report and various other accounting and business areas.